BRAC Bank Limited job circular has been published recently. New job opportunity available on this organization so apply quickly, if you are looking for job as ADC Systems Associate Manager, then read the below information properly.
Vacancy: Not specific.
- POS Device management, rollout new POS/application, certification, POS application development and testing, related vendor certification;
- POS and related device inventory management;
- Make sure POS and related device are performed very optimal level;
- POS team management and KPI;
- Ensure continuous business support (24/7);
- Business need analysis and new requirement implementation;
- Vendor relationship and ensure AMC/ SLA/Billing/Agreement/Manage Stakeholders/Regulatory Issues related to Applications;
- New technology adoption, continuous update of POS and related businesses;
- Be updated with latest technology related to POS, software of POS and merchant management.
Educational Requirements for ADC Systems Associate Manager
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering/Computer Science;
At least 5 to 7 year(s)
- At least 5 to 7 years’ experience in working with POS technology of a financial institution;
- Clear concept about Cards and Electronic Banking systems including POS, NAC, HSM and ATM management;
- Clear Concept of payment system domain including VISA/MC/JCB/NPSB operations would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of ISO Message specification for financial transactions, Hypercom message etc.;
- VAST knowledge about POS/merchant acquiring domain;
- Detailed knowledge of ATM, POS, NAC functionalities, EMV technology and Card System;
- Willing to provide support 24/7 on the basis of requirement;
- Knowledge about PCIDSS and Cyber Security;
- Superior communication skill with internal and external stakeholders.
If you were looking for this job, it could be a great opportunity for you to join here as a ADC Systems Associate Manager. Before you apply, make sure you meets their requirements. Also, visit this website regularly for finding new job circular from BRAC Bank Limited, and share this job post with your friends.