https://www.akij.net/ 08000016609 email@example.com
A new job circular published by Akij Group with the position of Accounts Sr Officer. If you are interested on this job position, you must have Master of Commerce (MCom). Please read this full job post very carefully before you apply.
Vacancy: Not specific.
- Permanent after successful completion of 6 month`s probationary period.
- Ensure proper maintenance of books of accounts/registers, cash & bank transaction, received & payment statement.
- Monitor payments to vendors for goods and services timely & Maintain accounts receivable, payable.
- Ensure preparation and submission of periodic (quarterly/ half-yearly/ yearly) financial reports to the Management.
- Ensure product costing.
- Ensure proper compliance with VAT Act & Rules and Ensure deduction of tax and VAT at source from the suppliers and service providers.
- Ensure monthly report on all sales proceeds, contributions, miscellaneous loans, staff advances, and income tax deductions.
- Prepare reconciliation statement between VAT record and accounting record.
- Meet the demand of customer requirements, like: Banking & Deals with clients as and when need.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statement at the end of each month.
- Perform any other duty/responsibilities assigned by higher authorities.
- Master of Commerce (MCom) in Accounting.
- Preferred Professional Certification: CA (Course completed)
- At least 2 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts and Finance.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Plastic/ Polymer Industry, Tiles/Ceramic.
Age at most 35 years.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity.
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize.
- Salary Review: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Leave Fair Assistance (1 Basic) and other benifits as per company policies.
If you were looking for this job, it could be a great opportunity for you to join here as a Accounts Sr Officer. Before you apply, make sure you meets their requirements. Also, visit this website regularly for finding new job circular from Akij Group, and share this job post with your friends.